You may find these handy
Typhoon 1 / Typhoon 3/ Amber rainstorm signal:
- All services remain usual
Typhoon 8 or above/ Red or Black rainstorm signal:
- If issued at 7:00am: all services in the morning (i.e. 9am-12pm) will be suspended
- If issued at 12:00pm or after: all services in the afternoon will be suspended
Note: There will be no make-up class or refund for sessions cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
Children are learning rapidly every day. Some of them can learn by observation; some of them need clear guidance. If you notice the following, you should consider getting training for your child.
- your child is unable to perform age-appropriate tasks even though you tried to teach him/ her repeatedly
- your child is showing inappropriate behaviour that affect their daily functioning (i.e. behaviour that affect their daily routine)
- your child is either showing behaviour of concern repeatedly, e.g. tantrum, aggression, inappropriate behaviour etc., or not showing behaviour they should have e.g. eye contact, social interaction with peers etc.
- your child is showing some kind of delay in a developmental area (social, language, cognitive, self-help skills etc.)
- teacher expresses concern about your child
If you have any questions or concerns about your child, you can contact us for 1-hour free consultation. We are happy to discuss any concerns about your child.
Simply drop us a message us through Whatsapp on 60942330 / email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap.
We will contact you for more information about:
- Your enquiry
- Information about your child e.g. age, school attending, daily routine etc.
- Your concerns
We will then give you some suggestions and what we can do to help.